Based on APsystems innovative Module Level Power Electronics technologies, the ELS-5K PCS provides a modular, single-phase AC coupling energy storage solution for residential solar.
Together with compatible low voltage LiFePO4 batteries connected including APbattery from APsystems, it becomes the ideal AC coupling storage solution for residential PV applications. With automatic energy management features based on intelligent software and integrated monitoring, system owners can choose between back-up, self-consumption and peak valley time modes to secure critical loads during power outages and maximize energy savings for their houses.
- Connect multiple battery units in parallel up to 20kWh+
- Nominal Power 5000VA
- Nominal backup power 5000VA
- Efficiency up to 96.5%
- Connect to 48V Low Battery Voltage Input
- Off-grid PV function
- Compatible with multiple battery brands (Soluna, UZ, Dyness, Fortress, DMEGC..)
- Fully integrated with APsystems EMA & EMA manager monitoring system
- Multiple control modes: self-consumption, backup, peak valley
- Pair with DS3 Microinverters from APsystems for retrofit applications
Powering the globe. Including your corner of it.
APsystems is the #1 global multi-platform MLPE solution provider, offering microinverter, energy storage and rapid shutdown devices for the global solar PV industry. APsystems microinverters are intelligent, innovative, and the best-selling multi-module microinverters in the world.
Founded in Silicon Valley in 2010, APsystems encompasses 4 global business units serving customers in over 100 countries. With millions of units sold producing more than 3TWh of clean, renewable energy, APsystems continues to be a leader in the ever-growing solar MLPE segment.