APsystems QS1 Microinverter
QS1 – Our new QS1 is a single-phase, four panel MLPE grid-tied microinverter with intelligent network capabilities, independent MPPT per channel and panel-by-panel monitoring visibility. The QS1 is a true utility interactive microinverter. The QS1 incorporates a Reactive Power Control (RPC) with adjustability up-to 0.7 leading and 0.7 lagging. The QS1 has a continuous output of 1,200W with an industry-leading MPPT efficiency of 99.5%. The QS1 is an industry-first product which will further reduce labor costs of installation with its four-for-one design.
- Single-phase, four panel MLPE grid-tied microinverter
- Independent MPPT per channel and panel-by-panel visibility
- Continuous output power of 1,200WAC
- Adjustable Reactive Power Control (RPC) (0.7 leading and 0.7 lagging)
- Reduced labor costs of installation with its innovative four-for-one design