At Solar Power International 2013 we fielded many inquiries about our off-grid solar solution, the OG250 Microinverter. Connect this unit to any 60- or 72-cell PV module and enjoy 120V AC power whenever the sun is shining. The OG250 is perfect for use on sailboats and RV’s, and a good solution for emergency conditions.
This installation stands out as the largest ever to receive Planet Power funding. It’s a 19.2 kilowatt, 80-panel array that will likely help the college’s new health sciences building earn gold certification under Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) standards.The three-story, 72,000-square-foot building is home to EvCC’s nursing, medical assisting and phlebotomy programs, as […]
- New APsystems project references video availableAugust 5, 2020 - 7:21 pm
- Interview from Dr Ling, co-founder and Chairman at APsystemsJune 17, 2020 - 5:48 pm
- Asolar & Alset Earn APsystems Best LATAM Project Contest AwardsMay 7, 2020 - 5:23 pm
- APsystems Exhibits at Solar Power MexicoMarch 9, 2020 - 6:38 pm
- APsystems Best LATAM Project Contest – Be in to Win $500February 27, 2020 - 10:53 pm
At APsystems, we are committed to providing the highest quality service to our customers and partners around the world.
Telephone: 01(33) 3188 4604