New electrical safety standards for solar equipment are here, and APS Microinverters meet these tough new demands out of the box. Under the new National Electrical Code (NEC) 2014, PV system circuits must include a Rapid Shutdown function to cut off the flow of current in case of an emergency. The new standards protect system installers […]
APS Microinverters are the new choice for PV system designers and installers across the solar industry. Why? The tremendous advantages that APS Microinverters offer over traditional “string” units is no secret: optimized yield thanks to individual module output, monitoring and control (no more “shading” effects crippling a whole array); flexibility of system design, and ease of installation […]
Product reliability distinguishes top microinverter brands, APS VP Michael Ludgate tells Solar Power World in a new article on MLPE trends. Read Micahel’s comments here.
- New APsystems project references video availableAugust 5, 2020 - 7:21 pm
- Interview from Dr Ling, co-founder and Chairman at APsystemsJune 17, 2020 - 5:48 pm
- Asolar & Alset Earn APsystems Best LATAM Project Contest AwardsMay 7, 2020 - 5:23 pm
- APsystems Exhibits at Solar Power MexicoMarch 9, 2020 - 6:38 pm
- APsystems Best LATAM Project Contest – Be in to Win $500February 27, 2020 - 10:53 pm
At APsystems, we are committed to providing the highest quality service to our customers and partners around the world.
Telephone: 01(33) 3188 4604