Key Product Features:
- One microinverter connects to four PV modules
- Maximum output power reaching 2000W AC
- Two input channels with independent MPPT
- Maximum reliability, IP67
- Encrypted Zigbee communications
- Safety protection relay integrated
- Single phase microinverter. Possible to install in a balanced 3-phase system
APsystems DS3D Microinverter
Doubled dual-module // Two phase // 3rd generation
APsystems 3rd generation of dual microinverters DS3D is reaching unprecedented power outputs of 2000W to adapt to today’s larger power module. It doubled the most powerful dual-module microinverter in the world and reflects APsystems’ commitment to powerful innovation with global capability.
The new platform architecture, built from the ground up by APsystems’ engineering and R&D teams, employs the latest breakthroughs in power inversion circuitry, semiconductor device technology, high-speed communication and intelligent control.
The DS3D is designed to be paired with virtually any choice of PV module type and size, including 60 and 72-cell modules, 120 and 144 split-cell modules, as well as bi-facial modules. DS3D connect to 4 PV modules (2 x 2 modules in serie) offering unprecedented cost-efficiency to solar professionals in LATAM. The new product line is also fully compatible with ECU-R, ECU-C and ECU-B gateway devices.
With a performance and an efficiency of 97%, a unique integration with 20% less components, APsystems DS3D is a game changer to residential and commercial PV.